Tuesday, September 27, 2011

1000 Apologies

Ah! So everyone probably knows what's coming... I'm getting rather tired of these myself. I should just quit studying and go live in a beach cottage somewhere.

Sigh... So anywho...this semester has been anything but pleasant. And it only gets worse.
As a result, I'll probably have to put ITB on hold until November (>.<)
And the same applies to the new story (I know, I know.. I've been going on about it but I'm not entirely happy with the story outline so it needs some major tweaking before I even think of posting up the first chapter.)

I really hope you all will understand.
If I can sneak in some posts between tests and exams I definitely will.

In the meantime (mean time?) I'll be sneaking around DD and RWN and catching up on my favourite reads whenever possible.

Thanks for always being so patient and for reading my little story.

--> T

No comments:

Post a Comment